Friday, January 15, 2010

Hot Wheels to release XB Falcon in 2010

The 2010 Hot Wheels cars are starting to arrive on the hangers at the local supermarkets. I bought a few today to add to the collection, which I will photograph and post on later this week.

80% of the cars are of no collector interest to me, I like to know what will be released so I can fossick through the hangers and find them over the course of the year. The Hot Wheels Wiki is invaluable for this. As I was reading through the Hot Wheels Wiki to my surprise I discover a listing for an XB Falcon.

Toy #
Col. #
Model Name
Series
Series #
Photo
R7550
125
73 Ford Falcon XB

All Stars
7/10

I can hardly wait to see what it looks like. Once the casting has been produced, no doubt there will be multiple variations into the future, which will be keenly collected.

At around $2.50 per car, collecting Hot Wheels miniature diecast vehicles is a cheap and interesting hobby.


See the links 73 Ford Falcon XB and Hot Wheels 2010 releases 





No comments:

Post a Comment