Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fire trucks and Hummers for sale on Ebay this week!

Currently I have some small bulk lots of Fire trucks on Ebay. Tomorrow night I will list Hummers in small bulk lots. The auctions will run for a week.

They are all three inch scale and a mixture of Welly, Maisto, Hongwell, Real Toy, Fast Lane brands pre 2002ish.

Have a look at the photos below, and then have a look at the listings. I can take better photos for you if you email me.

You can see all my current Ebay auctions here.

I have also placed better quality 1:64 diecasts on my 'for sale' pages, see Emergency Service vehicles here and 'other cars' including some taxi's, here.

I have thousands of Emergency Services Vehicles which I will be selling off this year. If there is something specific you are after - email me at capdiecast at gmail dot com












No comments:

Post a Comment